martes, 19 de mayo de 2015

"Poison" Lo nuevo de Rita Ora






¡Rita Ora ya tiene nuevo single! Después de el éxito de "I will never let you down" o las colaboraciones junto a Iggy Azalea en "Black Widow" o junto a Charli XCX en "Doing It", estrena este sencillo con el que promocionará su nuevo albúm aún sin nombre.





LETRA

I could have beer for brackfast my sanity for lunch 
Tryin' to get over how bad I want you so much 
Innocense for dinner, pour somethin' in my cup 
Anything and everything just to fill me up 
But nothing ever gets me high like this 

I bit my poison and it's you 
Nothing can kill me like you do 
You're goin' straight to my heart 
And I'm headin' straight for the edge 
I bit my poison and it's you 
I bit my poison and it's you 

I can feel your whisper and layin' on the floor 
I tried to stop, but I keep on comin' back for more 
I'm a light wave and I know it 
Cause after the first time I was fallin', fallin' down 
But nothing ever gets me high like this 

I bit my poison and it's you 
Nothing can kill me like you do 
You're goin' straight to my heart 
And I'm headin' straight for the edge 
I bit my poison and it's you 
I bit my poison and it's you 

Bittersweet ecstasy that you got me in 
Fallin' deep, I can sleep tonight 
And you make me feel like I'm out of my mind 
But it's alright, it's alright, it's alright 

Bittersweet ecstasy that you got me in 
Fallin' deep, I can sleep tonight 
And you make me feel like I'm out of my mind 
But it's alright, it's alright, it's alright 

I bit my poison and it's you 
Nothing can kill me like you do 
You're goin' straight to my heart 
And I'm headin' straight for the edge 
I bit my poison and it's you 
I bit my poison and it's you


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario